Original topic:

Screen unlock

(Topic created on: 05-04-2017 07:06 AM)
porty
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

HI there

My son has locked his screen on his Samsung J3 and can not remember it, any idea how I can reset this?

Thanks

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
KKdono
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Am having the same problem, any chance did you find a solution?

I know for sure the pattern am entering is correct, but I get the same message.  When I do try to enter an incorrect pattern, I would get the message you entered 'incorrect pattern drawn ' 

I can't even reset because it also asks me to draw my pattern, any help would be much appreciated 

0 Likes
Hekkers
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

please help, I can't get my tablet to open, I have entered my pass pin and I know it is correct but it keeps telling me to try again in 29 seconds, I have done this quite a few times but still get the same message, I then tried both the restart and power off but once again it takes me back to the login screen for my pin, then it goes round in circles yet again, I have even left it for 10 minutes before re trying but its still the same, after reading some other options like using Google account information I can't even do that, what am I supposed to do now?

Hi. 

Press the power button and lower volume key together for 10 seconds for a soft reset. Then try again after the timer goes down. Hope this helps.

JP94
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Is your problem solved? I'm facing the same issue .

0 Likes
Cindy28
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Thanks! This worked for me. I've never had this happen before and have no idea why it did.

0 Likes
fkatiedidk89
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi,

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Tablet A & had the same issue with being locked out of my tablet, without having options to login thru google account or by using backup PIN. Only way I was able to resolve this issue was to perform the soft reset as described above. Then once my tablet reset I was able to get past the screen lock. I'd very much like to know why/how this issue happened & I was locked out of my tablet while I was currently using the tablet & had just let the screen time out on it. This problem has never occurred before & I'm not sure what I did or didn't do to cause it to lockdown, pretty much. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as to how I can avoid this issue from happening again in the future!?!

0 Likes
Jessinth
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Same thing am facing now, how you recovered?

0 Likes