Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Mirroring

(Topic created on: 23-02-2017 01:11 PM)
Markg124
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

Are you currently working on fixing the screen mirroring issue that appeared after one of the last updates??

Go to solution
69 REPLIES 69
MirrorNotMovie
Student
Options
Other Smartphones

How?

0 Likes
Spike071
Pioneer
Options
Other Smartphones
Markg124 I had the same problem and found that my TV needed updating. I also had a Samsung TV aswell as phone. As soon as I got a TV update my screen mirroring worked fine and still does.
0 Likes
MirrorNotMovie
Student
Options
Other Smartphones

First, my tv worked. After Samsung update not working anymore in Video streaming. In audio still working.

0 Likes
MirrorNotMovie
Student
Options
Other Smartphones

After the Samsung update happened. Smart view worked normally but now only audio, movies show us black. Everybody has the same trouble.

0 Likes
JimPerry
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I am the original poster. After hours with Samsung,in the spring of 2020 I was told that the problem was with the interaction between my Samsung mobile phone and my Samsung TV and to solve the problem [when I next wanted to spend hours on the phone with them] I should use the mobile device or mobile app technical people. I gave up and never did that, so I have no idea if the issue can be solved.

0 Likes
MirrorNotMovie
Student
Options
Other Smartphones

We need to open the complaint in a specific area of government they need to know what's going on.

0 Likes
Major2021
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I have the UE65KS9002 (Samsung 9 Series (65) and apart from the dreaded white spots * 2 , the TV has been good (should be... bloody expensive)

the problem I have is that i want to use screen screen mirroring from iPhone but it seems it is not supported. If i check for software update (1242), there is none. 

I can see my iPhone 10 is in the Mobile Device List but in the Settings > Network there should be Mirroring option which is not there.

Can i manually install later version of software?

Thanks 

0 Likes
paulowie
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
my galaxy A6 2018 has suddenly stopped mirroring. It only gives me the option to 'play'
I don't know what to do. I was using the smart view to mirror onto my Samsung A6 series tv so I could see better.
Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
carl2990
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hello,

I have a Samsung S21 Ultra, on the latest software, and a Samsung Q80 TV, latest software, Smart View isn't working. Also tested 'Casting' from Windows 10 to the Q80 and doesn't work either.

Annoyingly, Apple Airplay does work.

Why does Apple to Samsung work, but not Samsung to Samsung?!

Mods - please can this issue be looked into? I can see at least two threads within the past 18 months with this issue. Please release a software update.

0 Likes
Members_Of8jFtH
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I have the same issue, Samsung S20 FE, Samsung Q80.

I bought a Samsung phone to actually fix smart view issues in the past, but today the mirroring doesn't work. I always get an error and suggestion to use my mobile phone instead 

0 Likes