Support

Open search

Screen Mirroring

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

Are you currently working on fixing the screen mirroring issue that appeared after one of the last updates??

59 REPLIES 59
Highlighted

How to mirror from S9 to Panasonic 58AX800 series TV. It works fine with You Tube though

Highlighted

After the last update my smart view is only allowing me to use Samsung apps how do I fix this I can screen mirror anymore is this something taken out with the last update please help 

Highlighted

I am having the same problem. After my latest software update on s10e screen mirroring won't work to sony bravia smart tv. I've tried everything and spent hours trying to solve the problem. There must be a quick solution. Tech guys can you please help?

Highlighted

@Sandys88 wrote:

I am having the same problem. After my latest software update on s10e screen mirroring won't work to sony bravia smart tv. I've tried everything and spent hours trying to solve the problem. There must be a quick solution. Tech guys can you please help?

Broken for me also on s9+ after updating on latest android 10 (q) - may 2020. Not working with SmartView or SmartThings.

FIX THIS!

Highlighted

I have a brand new Samsung  QLED TV amd a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. After spending 3.5 hours on the phone this morning, screen mirroring still does not work. Everything listed in the 6 page thread was tried to no avail. All software and firmware is up to date.  I called ny cell phone provider too, and they could find nothing to do. The SmartView connects to the TV but all I see is a blank blue-bordered rectangle where the mirrowring should be. If there is a fix for this I sure would like to know it! One reason for buying this TV was to avoid issues like this.

Highlighted

Hi. I having this problem and I would kill to have a sloution

if you read this anytime later, would you care to email me the solution cuz I can't find it in this post

meezo1994@gmail.com is my email.

Highlighted
Observer
cant find the solution
Highlighted

I'm getting the same issue as you can you tell me how did you solve the problem for the cast issue

I kept on to Samsung and their moderator took up the issue. I had an update to my TV software and kept updating my phone software. After a TV update my mirror screening started working again.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Fasted 

Top Liked Authors