Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 02:35 PM)
Maesyronen
Explorer
Options

The previous thread discussing the inability of 2018 upgrade program members to actually upgrade seems to have been accidentally deleted. Perhaps we could discuss this here?

52 REPLIES 52
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I've got the post in email form. I could post them all back :winking-face:

As people said before. New customers are more of a priority taking the phones that will cause ours to come later.

It's a shame.

0 Likes
Mordorf
Journeyman
Options

That would be so funny if all the posts from the original thread got posted on here 😉

0 Likes
Duncan340
Explorer
Options
I was wondering why I couldn't access the page anymore...
0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Would be funny if you clicked the old thread and said

post.JPG

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

To the people who may have missed it, the website should be up tomorrow morning

Concidering starting a new program and close the current.

0 Likes
Haggas
Student
Options

Tried the online chat today regarding this issue, got fobbed off with its really busy blah blah blah. Well loading the page up on chrome if you press f12 you can enter the developer options which listed over 31 errors on the page, disabled some of the security features in the browser for the page, disabled adblock and still getting 27 errors, Told the CS rep this, just weren't really interested. This has been tried on 2 different computers and several browsers, so it definitely a problem with the site.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

Cheers Lembo, where's the news come through from?

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options
From previous Thread.

andy62 (New Member) posted a new reply in Smartphones, Tablets & Wearables on 21-02-2019 01:04 PM:

Re: Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program
just got this from live chat

Our engineers are working on the upgrade lounge & we expect this to be available by Friday morning, please note this will not affect your ability to upgrade or your delivery date. Thank you for your patience during this time and your interest in our exciting new S10 range.

fingers crossed it sorted by tomorrow then???

Astrates
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for that.

I guess we wait then...
0 Likes
Fraser_Reid
Journeyman
Options

Well hopefully tomorrow it works. tbh I'm probably still gonna be checking the page once an hour 😂