Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung s8 problems using samsung pay

(Topic created on: 23-05-2018 05:04 PM)
joely
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I got my S8 a couple of months back and initially samsung pay was working really well but recently it has stopped functioning. The first sign of trouble was a warning I got when opening samsung pay telling me to conntect to the internet to reactivate my card. Not matter what I did I couldn't get it to work so in the end I removed the card, re-added it and everything was just fine again for a couple of weeks.

Now I seem to have hit a more terminal problem, my card is on the app but whenever I enter my pin/fingerprint/IRIS it won't open for use. It accepts the pin/fingerprint/iris and briefly flashes up on black background as it it was active for use but instead of staying open for the 30 seconds it flashes up then immidiately disapears again and goes back to the initial screen where you enter pin etc.

I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and it worked for around a day but then once again failed in the same way. Any ideas? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @joely. Which Android version are you currently running? 

0 Likes
joely
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

0 Likes
AntS
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @joely. If this is still happening, and you've not done so already, it might be worth you getting in touch with our dedicated Samsung Pay UK team for this one on 0330 726 7729.

0 Likes