Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8 delivery date?

(Topic created on: 24-04-2017 06:46 PM)
Grig
First Poster
Options

I have pre ordered the Samsung S8 and I still have not had any emails about it being delivered. I heard it was supposed to come earlier then the release date but nothing so far. I live in the Uk if that helps.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers1
Pathfinder
Options
I've just pre ordered my s8 through my local Samsung Experience Store today.

I'm due to pick it up this Friday.

Have you checked any Spam type email in-boxes ?
My Current Phone > Samsung Galaxy s7 edge SM-G935F. {XEU}
0 Likes
Grig
First Poster
Options

Its not about the email that I have check the emails that they have sent and the latest one was from the 20th of April saying that it has been delayed on Ukmail

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Have you contacted Samsung about it?

0 Likes
Grig
First Poster
Options

I have sent them emails but have not had any response from them

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Best is to call them but need to do that in office hours 9-6 find the number un here and other ways to contact them https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/ :smiling-face:

0 Likes
JordanH
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @Grig

If you've still not received any further update regarding this, can you get in touch with our Online Shop team? 

You can reach them on 0330 726 7467
They're available Monday to Saturday, 9am-6pm. 

Thanks for your inputs, @Bades1978 & @BandOfBrothers1! :smileyhappy:

Grig
First Poster
Options

It's 1 day before the official release date and I still haven't received a message that I will be getting it tomorrow, the whole reason I preordered it was because I'm in a desperate need for a phone and wanted to get it early, if u don't get it tomorrow I will be calling them again and will be quite angry. If I knew the delivery service was this bad I would have just bought the phone from the store, legit there was no point of me preordering.

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

@Grig did you contact them?

0 Likes
Grig
First Poster
Options

yeah twice. But all they did is send me an email telling me that they will check through the uk mail eternally to check the problem but that was 2 days ago...

0 Likes