Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S7 Edge Storage Problem

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 01:53 PM)
deryademiruysal
Apprentice
Options

Can you please help me how to clear my data on samsung s7 edge? I almost cleaned everthing and i cannot do the math.

I have 32 gb storage. 11,5 gb applications. 32-11,5 = 20,5 gb space (I have olmast nothing)

I have 1,7 gb space left?

deryademiruysal_0-1609854711058.png

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please try these steps. Go to setting and click on device care and click on memory and then click on clean now.
0 Likes
deryademiruysal
Apprentice
Options

I already did it many times 😞

The current screens are (if it is not clear i can change the language to English) Sorry for that.

deryademiruysal_0-1609865715429.png

deryademiruysal_1-1609865817614.png

0 Likes
Patersky
Apprentice
Options
Do you mean the factory reset?
0 Likes
deryademiruysal
Apprentice
Options

No i donot want to do a factory reset. I would like to learn because of which files i have less space.

Let me share some more screen:

I found that my files in internal storage is very high

deryademiruysal_0-1609871176053.png

I sorted it by size descending.

deryademiruysal_1-1609871217944.png

I have videos in first row whis has zero file. I also almost deleted all whatsapp files. (It is total 400 mb)

deryademiruysal_2-1609871284684.png

deryademiruysal_3-1609871345667.png

So i try to understand the reason. How to get back my 10 gb :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung has a problem where files are left over, such as from apps, but can't be deleted after and they don't show up in any file manager. The only way to remove them is to do a factory reset. I haven't seen this issue on their newer phones, i think from the Galaxy 8 or 9 series. But its definitely prevalent before then such as on your S7
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
yea
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
the only TRUE WAY to do this is a full factory reset.
I see you want to work it out for yourself, so you'll need additional software and tools in order to access the Samsung/android system while it is not "on" and functioning in "normal " user mode
deryademiruysal
Apprentice
Options

I found an application called CCleaner from google play store. It helped a lot. I would like to share.

There is a free version with advertisement.

0 Likes