Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S7 Edge - Contacts List

(Topic created on: 22-07-2020 09:40 PM)
Daywalker76
First Poster
Options

Since trying to connect a few different models of bluetooth wireless headphones to my Galaxy S7 Edge phone, my own entry within my contacts list is intermittently either adding a secondary contact number or changing my primary number to something different.

I've virus scanned the phone, cleared out Wi-Fi cache, restarted the phone etc.  Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, if you unpair the headphones does the problem still exist? I honestly can't see how or why Bluetooth headphones would mess with your contacts?

Is the primary number an old number of yours or something random? The reason I'm asking is that when using contacts, if you have them say in Outlook, Google Mail, etc it combines then into one contact.
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Go into contacts while your not paired and click the 3 lines on the top left. Is all contacts selected?

0 Likes
Daywalker76
First Poster
Options

I can't understand why connecting anything via Bluetooth would cause this to happen.  Headphones have been unpaired.  The contact entry has created a second number or changes my primary number, which then has to be edited manaually to put it back.  Bizarre.

0 Likes
Daywalker76
First Poster
Options

The only option I have when selecting all contacts is to share.  I'm not following how that would help with this issue?

0 Likes