Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Please Listen

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 06:03 AM)
STRATEGIST
Pathfinder
Options
Dear Samsung Directors 

Unless you listen to us your customers, you will lose our loyalty.

Bring back the camera cutout feature 
8 REPLIES 8
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
You don't need to post 3 seperate posts back to back (and the rest from the other day) about the camera cut out feature being removed. It clogs the feed. Samsung directors or software developers won't come on here to reply to your requests just so you know.
STRATEGIST
Pathfinder
Options
The replies I get from Samsung are not an explanation or a commitment answer.
Only a description of the Android versions.
So the pressure must be pit on.
It was a Samsung support engineer who suggested that I keep reposting every week.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
The support engineer probably had enough and just said that so you didn't message them every several times a day. Also I wouldn't have even replied to this if you actually stuck to posting once per week. Your fine doing that. Spamming the community board every day will do nothing to win anybody over.

I never even noticed to be fair it was gone, but the more I hear about it the more I want it to be gone.
0 Likes
STRATEGIST
Pathfinder
Options
It was on the phone I spoke with him
0 Likes
DNS9
Navigator
Options
Understand that you're upset, but this probably won't help too much. If you want to speak to Samsung via the Members app, then go to the Samsung Members homepage. Hit the plus button and ask question. Then you ask why they removed it.
0 Likes
DNS9
Navigator
Options
I never found this a truly amazing feature that I ever really used. I wouldn't lose my loyally to Samsung over this.
0 Likes
STRATEGIST
Pathfinder
Options
Spoke to so many on the phone at Samsung and got nowhere.

I spend over £400 on a super Samsung device that had a feature that I and millions use.

Then Samsung removed it.

No explanation.

Is that fair ?
0 Likes
STRATEGIST
Pathfinder
Options
And I will also be loyal to Samsung, but Samsung must not make the mistakes that BlackBerry did.
Samsung must listen to the customers
0 Likes