Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pass

(Topic created on: 15-08-2020 12:58 AM)
Matt5103
First Poster
Options

So i reset my Samsung account email and all of my Samsung pass saved passwords were deleted, is there any way I can recover them?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Matt5103: Have to say I'm a bit confused because Samsung Pass by nature is supposed to substitute passwords for Biometric verification. What I'd suggest is going to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Samsung Pass. At the 'verify that it's you' screen, tap 'Reset Password' or 'Verify With One time Email', both of which are located below the password entry field, after which you will be able to enable any preferred security options.

0 Likes
Blakecbritt
Student
Options

Hi Matt5103,

So I am experiencing a similar issue. Except I didn't reset my Samsung account email address, all I did is sign out of my Samsung account and then signed back in. All of a sudden I've just realized that all of my Samsung Pass Data from over the years is gone; wiped clean essentially. I have no idea how this could have happened but really need all of that information back! Please let me know if you find out anything useful/helpful to fix this issue. 

Thanks,

Blakecbritt

0 Likes