Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes - Excellent

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 04:22 PM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I've been using Evernote since 2013 and its been important and convenient for me to use. This year Evernote (in my opinion) have completely butchered the app with ridiculous updates. I've decided to try numerous different note taking apps especially ones with decent main page widgets.

Samsung Notes, a app that was under my nose the whole time I found to be the best for me, so much so that I've just ended up replacing my Huawei phone for a Samsung so my notes can sync between my phones and tablets without any issues plus I needed a decent dual sim phone unlocked now.

The OneNote sync never works with Samsung Notes but I've become very use to the app now. I would recommend more widget options for future updates, a large panel with all recently viewed Notes being scrollable would be a nice shortcut.

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Thanks for sharing 😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I have so many notes in my Samsung notes, it is the go to app if I ever need to note anything down for later on 😊
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I find Google Keep It notes better, as you can log in online and read your notes, unlike Samsung Notes 🙂. Used to use Samsung Notes and S notes, but now Keep notes just offers that online viewability a lot easier 😁.