!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

Samsung Note 5 not working NFC

Highlighted
Apprentice

My phone's NFC is always ON. I can't turn off because status gray and passive status. I've tried factory reset, downgrade, and lastest versiyon.  Nothing has changed.

Screenshot_20180207-202625.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Im wondering if an app is causing this @Notjustness

Can you put the phone in Safe Mode which will turn off all the downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones alone which can then help you determine if its a rogue app causing this. 

If the safe mode route does not help then are you using another launcher over Touchwizz. If so go back into Settings and choose Touchwizz as the Default. 

If no joy then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location can run a diagnostic on the phone. 

Highlighted

Nothing changed after zero installation.I've done the same, the result is the same. I will take the servise. Will it change?

Highlighted

@Notjustness: Found something very similar on the US Community: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S-Phones/Galaxy-S7-NFC-toggle-switch-disabled/td-p/79071 It's for an S7, but it may be worth you checking out in case it's the same thing causing it on your Note 5.

Highlighted

Nothing has changed. I will take it to the service 

Top Liked Authors