Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 21

(Topic created on: 24-01-2021 06:15 AM)
iamJRB
Journeyman
Options
So there's rumours flying around that the Note has come to an end with the 20 series being the last of the line. I'm hearing Samsung are using its Ultra models as it main focus while also focusing on foldables like the Z series. 

I hope this is just a rumour as the Note is one of the best phones on the market and it can only get better. 
What do you think? 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
iamJRB
Journeyman
Options
to be honest, it makes no sense to keep the line if the S21 Ultra does the exact same thing just in a different form factor.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

For me it's having the s pen and being able to house it in the phone's silo @iamJRB 

I'd be worried of losing or breaking the pen if I had to carry it around and I know there will be various cases released to house the pen but for me I like the minimalist look of the Samsung Leather Back Case.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Reports that the Note 21 will not be released this year mainly due to a shortage of semiconductors, however a new model is expected in 2022.  Spokesperson stated that the Note Series has not been discontinued.

https://www.techradar.com/in/news/samsung-galaxy-note-21-has-been-delayed 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Screenshot_20210318-055357_YouTube.jpg

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "