Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 21

(Topic created on: 23-01-2021 11:16 AM)
iamJRB
Journeyman
Options
So there's rumours flying around that the Note has come to an end with the 20 series being the last of the line. I'm hearing Samsung are using its Ultra models as it main focus while also focusing on foldables like the Z series. 

I hope this is just a rumour as the Note is one of the best phones on the market and it can only get better. 
What do you think? 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
hmmmmmmmmm
Pioneer
Options
from what I've heard and I've seen looks like another year or two I think there just experimenting to see if it would work well with s series phones they might do it this year where they end it but I doubt it probs another year or two until they end it maybe
0 Likes
millerman
Voyager
Options
August I've been told for the next Note series.
0 Likes
iamJRB
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
millerman
Voyager
Options
I spoke with Samsung UK earlier this week re another matter and was told the next Note series is August. Perhaps I was informed wrong.
0 Likes
iamJRB
Journeyman
Options
I hope you're right mate. Would rather it stayed than went.
millerman
Voyager
Options
Me too.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There's been speculation and Chinese rumours flying around the Internet for quite a while now about the Note series future with some saying Samsung are wanting to concentrate on bringing the flip and fold phone's to a greater audience.

i.e more affordable.

And will concentrate on their Galaxy S series for the rest as the Galaxy S series flagships have over the recent years been brought up to the similar specs and features to the Note series with basically the s pen being the main difference.

Well now the new s21 line up has introduced the feature of being able to use a s pen albeit with no silo in the phone to house it this could come to fruition. 

The Note series used to be the all singing and dancing fully feature packed device , but that's changed In recent years.

I too am hoping for the N21 Ultra but if Samsung do drop the Note line then I'll go for the S21 Ultra I guess.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
iamJRB
Journeyman
Options
that's whats kicked the rumours off. the introduction of the s-pen compatibility with the new S21. 9to5Google have reported that Samsung are looking to ficus all attention on the S series which has been massively successful since its launch while also focusing on its foldables which of course is the next generation of smartphone technology.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The demise of the Samsung Note series has been a topic of discussion for a good number of years @iamJRB  yet it remains.

Recent reported leaks of discussions from higher level Samsung people seem to point towards the Note series remaining but time will tell.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes