Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung .. NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 03:01 AM)
Huaweiwasbetter
Journeyman
Options
Nothing but issues since buying a SAMSUNG M12 mobile phone. Too complicated,  NOT end USER Friendly..  FAULTS... looses Bluetooth connection frequently.  BLUETOOTH CALLS dropout so no one can hear you. PREDICTED text is Absolutely bolloxs! Onscreen keyboard is too small, icons too small. . CAMERA ..is Absolutely old tech..  Try downloading an album from Amazon music, asks you to change permissions..***** phone won't let me..WTF!!!!  I got this phone because my mum couldn't get hers to work, guess what it's not just her phone either.. The biometrics only work occasionally when it feels like it. THIS PHONE is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!!!
1 REPLY 1
Huaweiwasbetter
Journeyman
Options
Heres one of the suggestions from the online tech...Please go to Settings - look for apps - select the Sort icon - Enable Show System App - Select Bluetooth Share and Test - Storage - Clear cache and then clear data. Now that's after me telling them that I've tried this on several Bluetooth devices and tried several other handsets made by different companies on the same Bluetooth devices, none of them had an issue but SAMSUNG A12/M12 does! I even had a tech do it, including resetting the phone, checking updates.. hmm it could be a compatability issue.. oh really ..you think! Our designer would love to hear about it do they can make improvements and maybe offer a solution. OK here's a solution, recall these phones and refund us. I also pointed out that after feeling rather frustrated and very disappointed I WILL NOT BE UPDATING MY TV OR MY WHITEGOODS TO SAMSUNG either.
0 Likes