Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung m53

(Topic created on: 04-10-2022 03:27 PM)
Shashank1111
First Poster
Options

What type of mobile is this Samsung m 53. Defect series I think. Wifi and Bluetooth is not working since from more than one month, what type of scam is this.Worst mobile set and series.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

If you have not already done so, then try resetting the network connections.

0 Likes
Shashank1111
First Poster
Options

I have done all the things, but the problem is not resolved.Also tried by resetting by the networking setting but it's not working.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Shashank1111: Please can you try restarting your Galaxy M53 in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps and help to determine if your issue is stemming from an external source. 

To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. 

Now head to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > On. Does the device show a list of available connections, and allow you to connect to the relevant router? Similarly, head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On, then place a Bluetooth device in pairing mode. Does the device appear in the list of available connections? 

If the connections issues are not present in Safe Mode then please restart the phone as you would normally and remove any third party apps you have installed since the issue first began. Sadly it won't be possible to pinpoint which app is responsible, therefore I recommend approaching this via a process of elimination. 

0 Likes
Shashank1111
First Poster
Options

Yes I have tried in safe mode also,But it works for 1min and then after its disconnect or dosen't work. it's dosen't switch on only in safe also same problem I'm facing.

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Have you verified if the hardware (wifi and Bluetooth) is ok -Samsung Members app > Diagnostics?

0 Likes
Shashank1111
First Poster
Options

Same problem is occurring with everyone who have Samsung m53.And the service centre is saying that some bug has came in mobile.It will resolve when the software update will come.

I don't know what is this going on.

0 Likes
Shashank1111
First Poster
Options

And also its motherboard was also changed but the problem is not resolved 

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
No, it's not occuring with everyone who has an M53. No need to make silly claims. It's obvious your upset, as would I be if I couldn't find a solution. I have a feeling somehow that you will have tried every solution out there so I won't waste your time.

As you said the motherboard was changed and the problem still persists then my suggestion is to phone Samsung and ask for a full refund. Assuming you purchased the phone in the UK,

"You have 30 days to return the phone to the retailer for a full refund. You have to prove that the fault was there when you purchased the phone. Alternatively, or after 30 days, the retailer can repair or replace it. If the repair fails or the replacement is faulty, you have the right to a full refund within the first 6 months.... After 6 months it is up to you to prove you did not cause the fault."

From the Citizens Advice Bureau website in regards to mobile rights.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Global/CitizensAdvice/MMcGinnconsumered/Mobile-rights-leaflet.pdf

Better explanation of what I'm talking about linked here:

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/my-mobile-phone-is-faulty-what-can-i-do-ajAzA5S2Uv1t
0 Likes
andywoods73
First Poster
Options
I purchased my samsung galaxy m53 from amazon approx 6 months ago. the screen is black. I ve always bought samasung. can this be fixed please. I have tried numerous methods from YouTube but most of the time the screen is black.
0 Likes