Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M51 Android Auto Issue

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 12:08 PM)
Shashanka
Student
Options

I'm not able to connect my New Samsung Galaxy M51 to Android Auto in my new car Mahindra Marazzo. It says "Device Unsupported" when I try to connect the device to the infotainment system. Factory resetting my phone & infotainment system did not resolve the issue. I'm feeling terrible for purchasing this phone because all other phones are easily able to connect to the Android Auto infotainment system. My brother's phone Moto Vision also contains Exynos processor which is easily able to connect. But my Galaxy M51 & M31 is not able to connect. Request you to kindly fix this issue.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Katniss
Pathfinder
Options
use Samsung cloud it allows you to connect to other devices
0 Likes
Shashanka
Student
Options

How will connecting to Samsung Cloud help in connecting to Android Auto of my car...?

0 Likes
deepakpnayak
First Poster
Options

I am also not able to connect M51 Android Auto on my Hyundai Aura. It was working fine with my previous Oppo F11. When M51 is connected it just does not recognize . It only goes to charging mode and Android Auto just does not activate.

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@deepakpnayak 

hello

1. search for "Android Auto" app in Google Play Store if there is new update

2. turn off and on the phone

3. try other cable, pref Samsung cable

4. check app permission,  Settings → Apps → Android Auto → Permissions → enable all

thanks 😊

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AA37
First Poster
Options

I am also not able to connect to my Tata altroz,  Please help if any solution for this M51

0 Likes
deepakpnayak
First Poster
Options

Use recommended c type cable for connecting. I had the same issue with my car and worked after I bought new cable. My old C type cable still works for charging and data transfer via laptop but does not connect with Android Auto.. Hope this helps..

0 Likes