After getting an update phone is getting lag and noticed tones of bugs in this update,
please work on those bugs and release the patch update…
1) mobile is getting lag while using..
2) mobile is getting heat after 20 min of causal usage..
3) notification panel looks like compressed..
4) virtual ram is not reflecting in the memory usage
5) keyboard is responding very late..
6) some times screen is getting auto lock.
7) some times touch is not responding..
😎 after restart phone performance is good for 1 hour later it will start lagging..
9) camera response also so delay while capturing the image and aswell as camera switching may cause to lag the mobile..
Please do send your feedback via the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section and also try the following....
> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too.
> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict.
If absolutely necessary back up and factory reset.
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.
The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.
I have been facing same issue and additionally I am not able to launch apps.
Basic apps like Samsung pay and camera needs restart to launch. After restarting device everything works fine for some time, it starts lagging again and apps crash repeatedly. Every time need to restart my device. I faced no such issue before android 12 update