Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung J7 Data Recovery

(Topic created on: 17/10/18 06:40)
Damii87
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I need a recovery my Samsung J7 deleted message and photos.some apps view only 20 messages.if anyone know please tell me.

Thanks

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Clarkark
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

@Damii87 wrote:

I need a recovery Samsung J7 deleted message and photos.some apps view only 20 messages.if anyone know please tell me.

Thanks

Really bad. The truth is, if you don't back up to other places like Samsung Cloud or Google or Dropbox, you can only recover with third-party tools. Moreover, an important prerequisite for recovery is that deleted messages are not overwritten.

0 Likes
MLucas
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Hi. I have the same situation :'( and i am deeply sad because all of the memories of my baby was here 😞 and then i lost it in just one moment 😞 i want to recover it. I never use sync and back up ... please help me .. please
0 Likes
MLucas
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Hi. Can you help me to do that ? Please 😞 because i also lost my data in just one moment 😞
0 Likes
Vera13
Options
Other Smartphones

My samsung had a update I think. And when it turned back on, our stop motion videos were gone, so was our kinemaster edited videos we had. What was on our stop motion studio app was very important. After the supposid update, all of our data was lost.

0 Likes