Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung J6 Android Pie

(Topic created on: 20-05-2019 11:25 AM)
UselessUpdates
Student
Options

I have just done this update but it's so bad. I can't go back to my old really good phone settings because apparently you can't so I'm stuck with this crappy useless update.

How are you suppose to use this phone if there is no thigns to tell you where every thing has gone or how to even use the useless update features?

I got 3 bars at the bottom that are annoying me.

My phone keeps going into portrait mode even though it isn't even switched on. <---- I need this to stop.

I can't even figure out how to even split screen this phone anymore.

It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to turn tracking rubbish off on google play.

When I use the left bottomw hand button instead of just being able to close and app. It has 5 apps at the bottom that I don't even want to see.

I'm on a fb message now. I used to be able to pull the circle to the bottom middle and the message will be gone, I can't even do that now.

I feel like I have gone from android to iphone phone with out even purchasing an iphone.

I should have gone with a less know phone maker that knows how to make phone and updates.

1 REPLY 1
UselessUpdates
Student
Options

Now I am sat here playing Clash Of Clans and random apps keeps popping up telling me they're not respondine. Halifax keeps crashing. App info, close app, send feedback.

I haven't even got this app open *****

0 Likes