I've got a Samsung J5 2016 and the Wifi comes through at around 1mbps, I have a 100mb line. Everything wired in and everything wireless comes through fine at the correct speed, including a samsung J5 2017.
So whats the issue?
- I've restarted the phone
- I've restarted the router
- I've hard reset the phone
- I've wiped the cache on the phone
- I've disable nearby device scanning
- I've contacted the ISP to see if its their side
It seems that every other device works fine apart from the samsung J5 2016. Has anyone else had this issue and overcome it?
Hi @Iancredible. It looks like you've gone through most of the options I'd normally recommend! Are you connected to 2G or 5G?
Both 2 and 5 bring the same results
Have you tried connecting to a different router, @Iancredible?