Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health not showing map

(Topic created on: 24-04-2020 05:05 PM)
Argirisp
First Poster
Options

My current watch is the Samsung gear S3. My problem is that whenever i go for walking, the watch records the route, but my Samsung Health app (on iOS) does not show the map. It says "40minutes workout - Gear S3 etc etc" but when i tap it there is no map inside. I have enabled location services for Samsung health and i also have enabled location services in samsung health's settings tab. Is there any solution for this?

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Kesamot
First Poster
Options

Don't forget to back up. It's working, but map is only on new activities.

0 Likes
RF00
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I'm having the same issue as well. Location is ON but I can't see any maps anywhere from my running activities
0 Likes
jag299
Student
Options

I'm having the same problem. was working a week ago, now not. seriously? it's one of the main functions I like and use a lot on this device

is there anyway to get this back working???

Members_dwzAYf0
First Poster
Options

Galaxy S20+, Galaxy Watch Active 2. Map is showing only on the watch, no map available on the phone. Location enabled everywhere, even in Samsung Health on the watch. *****.

g_dounreay
First Poster
Options

Hi all. I had the same annoying issue and I found a solution, for me anyway.

In the Samsung Health mobile phone app, go to the top left bar where the options menu pops out. At the very top of the menu, where it says Samsung Health, there is a green (head and body) icon next to a settings cog.  Click on this green icon and it takes you to some settings for your Samsung account. The third option down should say 'places'. I clicked on this and set my home location just for the app. After doing this the map function seemed to work again.

Fingers crossed for all you others. 

MikeF72
First Poster
Options

That's odd. On my phone (Google Pixel 3), in the S Health app, I click on the menu button, then click on the green head/body icon next to the gray cog, and all I get it my Android accounts settings page that lists all the accounts connected to my phone. I have no settings related to the S Health app itself, and definitely no "Places" option. I checked in the gray cog as well, and while that's actually related to the app, it doesn't give me what I'm looking for.

0 Likes
lylee
Apprentice
Options

I'm going to try this! so far it doesn't seem promising because I already set up home in places. could it be, we need to add new places to anywhere we are going to do exercise? hmmm

0 Likes
lylee
Apprentice
Options

this works for me best!

clear the cache of the app through Settings >> Apps >> Samsung Health >> Storage >> Clear cache

hope it helpsss

Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Yeah this seemed to work for me.

Using a watch active and the S21. Map now appears.

Strange. Almost Asif the Samsung account wasn't allowing location access?
0 Likes
Drutt
First Poster
Options

This did the trick for me on my new Galaxy A04s.

0 Likes