Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health not showing map

(Topic created on: 24-04-2020 05:05 PM)
Argirisp
First Poster
Options

My current watch is the Samsung gear S3. My problem is that whenever i go for walking, the watch records the route, but my Samsung Health app (on iOS) does not show the map. It says "40minutes workout - Gear S3 etc etc" but when i tap it there is no map inside. I have enabled location services for Samsung health and i also have enabled location services in samsung health's settings tab. Is there any solution for this?

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Argirisp ,

I have had a look into this and it appears that this feature is not available/compatible with iOS which means that you won't be able to use this feature, I'm afraid. You can find the Samsung Health compatibility in this Galaxy watch page. 

0 Likes
Kenyaone
Journeyman
Options

I'm having same problem. I'm using Note 10+. The maps used to be there a couple months ago. Now, nothing???

aeladawy
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, enable the GPS on galaxy watch active 2 then start the workout, the route does not show on health app on note 10 ,before on note 9 ,it worked without issues.

Wilq84
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem with my Gear S3. Recently, I switched from S8 into s20 5G and there is no map shown after doing any training type. On S8 I did not have such a problem. Can someone from @Samsung tackle this, please??

UPDATE:

ok I fixed that, I had all permissions and location enabled, but problem was on ...excercise level view...from some reasons I had location disabled at that level..most probably when I have paired up again my new phone with watch something has messed up, or I simply forgot to enabling it

0 Likes
Winny211
First Poster
Options

Wilq84 what step did you take to get the map working in the Samsung Health app?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Winny211: Can you try opening S Health and go to Settings > Location Services, and enable this feature, then enable Location on your watch and mobile device to see if this helps? 

0 Likes
Winny211
First Poster
Options

I have location enabled on my Active 2 and on the S Health app and I went for a run this morning and no map was displayed. I had the map displayed on my S8+ but recently upgraded to the S20 Ultra and since then no map. I am wondering if the S20 Ultra is the issue 

0 Likes
Kesamot
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem on my S8 with Gear S3 Classic. Then I bought Gear Watch 46 and the problem was here too. So I've tried to uninstal the Samsung Health app from mobile and reinstall it again and it seems to problem is solved!

0 Likes
Winny211
First Poster
Options

I'll give that a try

0 Likes