Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health features disappeared

(Topic created on: 29-04-2019 02:19 PM)
Mad-Gilbert
Journeyman
Options

has anyone else lost all the features on Samsung health since the last update??

I no longer have even the heart rate monitor..

I open the app and all that is available is the step tracker ( so now own an expensive pedometer)

This has happened on my s10plus and s8plus in the last week!!!

I tried to uninstall and cleared cashe then restarted install and app to still be in the same situation 

9 REPLIES 9
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Mad-Gilbert 

Did you manage to sort this issue out with your Samsung Health app?

Mad-Gilbert
Journeyman
Options

No sorry to say had no help in this matter at all... went to the o2 shop who just said must be a Samsung fault wait for the next update it might get fixed.. and when I went to the app store I got a reply requesting me to phone Samsung Korea to see if someone might be able to help.. like that's going to happen... I have uninstall and tried again.. still no luck.. 

0 Likes
Anne1968
Student
Options

I have since this weekend lost my favs list unless I search for something I know is on the list then it appears, program was okay last week though.

0 Likes
MelanieBee
First Poster
Options

Same happened for me, it broke when the app updated 

Anne1968
Student
Options

@MelanieBee wrote:

Same happened for me, it broke when the app updated 

Hi the new update yesterday fixed this 

Cindyluwho57
Apprentice
Options

I just noticed today that my HR is not tracking on my phone app.  Everything else is there, sleep, stress, my exercise history but HR information is all gone and does not even show anything for today.  Being a heart patient I need to have this when I need it.  I'm afraid to uninstall and reinsall for fear of losing more information.  My app is running the newest version so if the newest unpdate fixed the problem it didn't fix mine.  Any thoughts?  Thx

Cindyluwho57
Apprentice
Options

I continued to research my problem and it seems nobody else has or had my issue.  I just decided to delete my Health app and re-install on the phone.  So thankful all my information stayed with my app when I reinstalled. My HR is back to normal and all my old information returned even though it had disappeared.  Got lucky with this one.  Thanks everybody!

BIG DREW
First Poster
Options

I sure hope that works for my note 9 thank you for sharing

Mad-Gilbert
Journeyman
Options
you are more than welcome..
0 Likes