Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung Galaxy X4cover black screen

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 11:56 PM)
andy481
Student
Options

My Samsung Galaxy X4cover switches on and shows the Samsung loading screen but then the screen goes black but the phone is still on. If I double click the home button the camera opens and works but I cannot access anything else on the phone as the screen is black. Tried removing the battery and pressing the volume and on button which just restarts the phone again and after the Samsung loading screen goes black. Please is there anyway I can at least get my photos and contacts off the phone (stupidly didn't back up to google etc... ) If I connect the phone to a PC the samsung folder is empty is there any way to transfer the data to my pc?

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @andy481 

Can you get to a Samsung Service Centre as they'll be able to help you.

Maybe your phone backed upto OneDrive and Samsung Cloud.

If they are on the phone then you won't have hopefully lost them. They just need extracting or the phone repairing so you can then access them again.

Have you tried Samsung Smartswitch.

I used to use Android Transfer with my MacBook Air.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
keith7509
First Poster
Options
Give me a call, I've got a spare one of those, I don't want anything for just tell me where to sent it, my name on Facebook is KJ Mitch, yours if you want it
0 Likes
andy481
Student
Options

thanks for the replies I have a new phone now, but still need to get the data off my samsung galaxy x4cover. I have tried samsung smartswitch but as the phone is pattern locked it wont go any further. I have tried using a mouse connected to my phone but that is not working. I have downloaded Drfone as supposedly that can unlock the phone but the x4cover isnt listed in the supported phones  I thought about just selecting another samsung model on it but dont know if that would work and dont want to brick my phone! , does anyone know of any software that supports the x4cover so that I can use to just unlock my phone so I can then continue with the samsung smartswitch???

0 Likes