Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s8+ iris scanner fault

(Topic created on: 21-04-2017 07:38 PM)
Glynn
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi can anyone help. I'm trying to register my iris scanner but it doesn't seem to be able to focus very well. I am in a good light but it just won't do it. Please help 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Bades1978
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @Glynn,

you need to try it at arms length and keeping the top of the phone at eye level move the phone slowly towards you to about half arms length  some place with in that distance is the right area (it differs per person) Let me know how it goes :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Kiejan77
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

My note 8 iris scanner won't even try it goes to the register screen the set of eyes pop up the red light blinks for a split second and instantly goes to the pin unlock screen...the front camera never even turns on...

I went to the actual camera app and the front cam works without out any issue...

Iv tried all different distances all different lighting, glasses, contacts, bare, wide eyed, relaxed, different angles it's always the same it won't even try to read my iris haven't tried with anybody else's tho...

Any helpful replies would be greatly appreciated...

Im aware this is a thread for s8 but iv researched it the process outs exactly the same...

0 Likes