Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s7 edge phone has very bad storage problems?

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 08:51 PM)
Grannysmith
Apprentice
Options
My Samsung galaxy s7 edge phone has very bad storage problems. I Have an ad card .But most off the stuff is stored on internal storage on phone.I can only store certain apps on sd cards when I check its no on internal storage on phone I have to swap it no again.I have to keep deleting stuff everyday. Has anyone have the same problem?
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This will happen whenever those apps get updated as they are designed by the developers run using internal memory. Unfortunately, there isn't a solution.
Grannysmith
Apprentice
Options
Thanks
AndrewL
Options

@Grannysmith: The storage of applications and their associated data on SD cards is largely restricted, therefore I recommend using the SD card to store your personal media and files, to free up your internal storage. To move files to your SD card, please follow the steps below. 

Head to the Apps Drawer via the Home Screen > Tap on the Samsung folder > My Files > Images (as an example) > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Edit > Select any images you'd like to move by tapping on them > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Move > SD card > Done. 

Grannysmith
Apprentice
Options
Thanks
0 Likes