Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s6 doesn't start after update

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 08:44 PM)
timvdberg
First Poster
Options

Hi, I downloaded an update for the samsung galaxy s6 today and now my phone doesn't start anymore. Tried restarting but doesn't work. Tried safe mode but doesn't start either. Recovery mode works but that doesn't really do anything to fix it anyways.

7 REPLIES 7
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I don't know if this will help in any sort of way just watch the YouTube video and this is what you're saying to do

Screenshot_20201110-005321_YouTube.jpg

scrubbs
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem I can get it to a screen that says "downloading....do not turn off target " on a green screen? anyone any ideas?

0 Likes
MartinG8EAD
Explorer
Options
hi, as far as I know, my S6 only has three buttons: power, vol up, vol down
0 Likes
MartinG8EAD
Explorer
Options
and Bixby has stolen the Power button so I can only switch off my device if I have an internet connection. Crazy!
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
check your commands on Bixby it might be something to do with that You can delete commands from Bixby
MartinG8EAD
Explorer
Options
Thanks, I will look into that.
0 Likes
MartinG8EAD
Explorer
Options
@jimS10 I am a 65 year old retired former IT pro. I am totally lost! Bixby keeps interfering with what I want to do. It won't allow me to use my device that I paid good money for UNLESS I HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION! -- I LOVED SAMSUNG AND MY S6 until Bixby updated. Frankly it looks to me like the Bixby "coders" are trying to destroy their own corporation with their untested update. At the moment I will NEVER buy another Samsung, and I am about to tell my 4,000+ FB followers why.
0 Likes