Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A71 battery problem

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 06:42 AM)
DANNYBOY198600
Student
Options

Hello I go my new samsung Galaxy A71  but I have notice the battery dies so quickly and when I woken up and turn the fone and it was at 100% I went to the loo came back and it went down to 96% can anyone help me as I very upset with it 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @DANNYBOY198600 

Check your phone and it's apps are all up to date with software and updates.

Can you go into the phones battery stats page please as a first step.

This can be found in Settings. Device Care.  Battery. Battery Usage and screenshot it and put it in your thread for us to take a look.

Mine looks like this...

Screenshot of  Battery Usage.Screenshot of Battery Usage.

Battery usage and Screen On Time in my opinion is a very subject matter as we all set up our phones and apps differently and we use different apps and phone and app preferences. Instances like poor signal can be a cause too.

Internet Security can sometines be a massive battery and resource hog. Something I have de activated on my phone. The phone itself does enough anyway to protect me and common sense prevails when visiting sites and not clicking on unknown or dodgy looking links !

Troubleshooting battery issues isn't easy and is usually a protracted avenue of trial and error with troubleshooting.

Some good information from @Cassidy007  here All-about-batteries. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DANNYBOY198600
Student
Options
Hello I have found away to get my battery to last 24 hours so on home screen hold app down till a little box comes up with app info click on app info go to battery and turn off run in back ground do this with all the apps and u have saved a lot of battery thanks so much for your help danny
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes that'll probably save in battery but could stop certain processess too that the app does in the background.

I'm however glad you found your workaround @DANNYBOY198600 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes