Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Email Notification to Verify

(Topic created on: 26-09-2020 10:52 PM)
maryfaith33
Student
Options

I had my Note 5 phone stolen two days ago. I have a temp phone, Motorola Droid Ultra. Trying to retrieve my S Notes and thought I could at least access them online. When I sign into my Samsung account it shows I have 3.73MB of S Notes, Samsung Internet, Calendar and Memo. When I click to access the data, I get a message saying "Make Sure It's Really You" and then a message saying they'll send a notification to any phone or tablet I'm signed into under my linked email address and to tap the notification once received. I've hit "Send Notification" 4 times now and each time it times out and no notification is received in my email account. Help please!! Thank you. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I don't think you are able to access them via online and would need to use your back up on a Samsung phone to pull them from the Samsung Cloud back up on to the phone @maryfaith33 

I may be wrong.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

maryfaith33
Student
Options

Thanks so much! I was able to verify my account finally this morning. I have a new Pixel phone on the way and found this article but not sure it will work as my S Notes are on my PC:  https://mobiletrans.wondershare.com/samsung-transfer/transfer-data-from-samsung-to-pixel.html. What do you think? 

Thanks again!!

0 Likes