Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung complaint procedurs

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 01:25 PM)
dena1349
Student
Options

I have been a loyal customer of Samsung for a long time. I have ordered a Note 20+ 5g Ultra in Nov 2020 online. After receiving three damaged/used/unpacked devices, I made complaints and received  2 reference numbers. despite initially promising to me that this time I will receive a brand new unused phone,  Samsung finally rejected my request to send a Brand unused/undamaged/ new device, due to exceeded number of deliveries they made (3 times). They instead asked me to get the refund and re-order, and also offered me some small amount of compensation in the form of vouchers. I asked them if I can get the same phone with the same price, but they did not answer and left me in limbo, because the price has now been increased £1179 for the same phone which I paid £929 at the time of actual purchase. 

Spending hours and hours of my time , I made several calls and sent numerous number of emails, the latter mostly went un-responded, asking about Samsung next step of complaint procedures. 

I have paid for the device for about two months; yet I don't have my phone and even worse, the new model is about to be released. I am badly frustrated' My last comprehensive email dated 13th of Jan 2021 is un-responded and don't know what to do. 

Any suggestion/ advise or knowledge about  what is the  next appropriate step to proceed with my complaint.

Shall I gather all my evidence and approach Ofcom or ombudsman.

Many thanks in advance 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
snowby
First Poster
Options
they don't care, do they?....?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @dena1349 

May I assume you purchased the phone directly from Samsung UK? 

If so and if you don't feel the front line agents have helped you to resolve this then there is an online form that goes directly to the Samsung CEO department. Google for it.

I needed to use this when my refund of my N20 Ultra Exynos went wrong.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

dena1349
Student
Options

Dear BandOfBrothers

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have found their address and am writing to them.

You are great! Stay safe!

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

All the best @dena1349 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Royalsignals
First Poster
Options
Contact money box BBC or Rip off Britain team to take up your complaint. You'll soon get attention from Samsung
0 Likes
dena1349
Student
Options
Thank you Royalsignals.
0 Likes
MBahram
First Poster
Options

Dear all

This is dena1349 who initially posted the above matter.

By unknown reasons to me , despite trying everything, but for the last two days I was not allowed by Samsung Community to log in with my usual details in order to share my experience in this platform. I had to change my log in details and use another email address of mine.

Regarding the above matter, I made my complaint on 19 Jan 2021 and received an acknowledgement stating that Samsung has received my email sent to the CEO

But until this moment they have not bothered even to make a response, either rejecting my complaint or informing me about their complaint procedures.

I sent a short reminder.

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys and thank for your support.

Regards,

Dena

0 Likes
MBahram
First Poster
Options

After 3 weeks and writing to CEO and contacting again, last week I was told that somebody will call me. Nothing has happened yet! 

0 Likes
bruder
First Poster
Options
I have never been let down by a company in my life as I have been by samsung !!!! Maybe am been harsh as the people who work for them work for prs and really don't care about the samsung brand as they don't work for them
0 Likes