Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cancelled my pre-order

(Topic created on: 14-09-2017 02:55 PM)
Lionelh
Apprentice
Options

So I preordered the Galaxy note 8 from the UK website the day it was announced.

As I needed to receive it before a business trip next week I've been harassing their customer support every other day to confirm that it would arrive before September 20th.

Every single day (including yesterday) I have been reassured everything was good and my order was going to ship today and arrive tomorrow.

However I got an email saying there was a problem with my order an hour ago and to contact for more information.

I've been told there's been some mysterious processing problem with my order (that they can't explain) and the order has been cancelled, so now I'm back at the end of the queue.

I know there were funds in my paypal and credit card account so whatever issue happened it was on Samsung end.

I don't understand why they'd just cancel the order without trying to contact me to fix this and how this would happen after being in touch with someone from CS almost every day.

I'm appalled with the way this is being handled and even though I've been a loyal customer I'm starting to reconsider ever having to deal with Samsung again!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options
0 Likes
Lionelh
Apprentice
Options

Thanks.

As it stands I would never advise anyone to buy from Samsung but at best order from a third party reseller.

The way this is being handled is appaling.

0 Likes