Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung A51 loud speaker

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 04:28 PM)
laurarobo19
First Poster
Options
Hi I have samsung A51 2 days old yesterday for the first time nother was coming out of the bottom speaker I got a text there was no sound no music or when someone phone me no sound when I phone someone yesterday I couldnt hear them on loud speaker soon as I took it of loudspeaker I could them I reset the phone the sound ok now has anyone had this issue ?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Katniss
Pathfinder
Options
yes but I solved it is it ok now
0 Likes
laurarobo19
First Poster
Options
yeah it's working for now how did you solved your's if you don't mind me asking ? my phone was working fine then all sudden the there was no sound
0 Likes
Katniss
Pathfinder
Options
well I went into settings and there was a mute notification button which was turned on then I turned it off like that!
0 Likes
laurarobo19
First Poster
Options
my mute was off that why I couldn't understand why all sudden it happened was working fine before that when someone phone me I could here the ringtone I got phone call put it on loud speaker after that there was no sound when I put it on loud speaker it was strange
0 Likes
Vamp
First Poster
Options

Yes. I just made a call on my Samsung A51 and loudspeaker is awful. Battery drain is almost 1% a second and recharge is slow even on fast. Worst Samsung ever.

0 Likes