Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A12

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 07:48 AM)
Dato89
First Poster
Options
Morning guys. I bought Samsung A12 last night.Phone is not something special:) but looks ok.Problem is i never ever used Samsung at all.its my first phone. I just want to know about this phone do I have something to know about it to enjoy of with 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there Dato89!

Congrats on your first Samsung phone, and welcome to the Members community! It's great to have you here! 😀

In terms of what you can do to enjoy your Galaxy A12, it's pretty much turn it on and go!

I'd recommend turning on Auto Optimization in Device Care so that your phone automatically cleans itself up, this should help your performance.

If you've got the 32GB model, I'd recommend buying a microSD card for your phone. 32GB can easily be eaten up by the system.

Apart from that though, enjoy your new handset! If you have any issue with it, or you discover any cool features, start a new thread and share them!

Welcome, and all the best,
Tom 🙂
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Dato89 

wow! nice phone with 48MP camera and big battery

tips

-wipe clean the lens before taking a photo so not to look smudgy

-uninstall or put some unwanted apps to sleep or deep sleep so they will not consume battery and memory usage, saving some battery 

Settings → Device Care → Battery → Sleeping apps → add 

thnx 😀

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Dato89
First Poster
Options
thanks Tommy boy 👦 happy new year
0 Likes
Dato89
First Poster
Options
thx lunaticore
0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Happy new year to you too! 😀
0 Likes
PridhamS
First Poster
Options
Hi I am not too techy. Can my wife fit a micro sd card so if she uses Spotify on her A12 all her music could be on the card and not mess up the phones storage?. Thanks Steve.
0 Likes