Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A10e Secure Folder Issue

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 08:03 PM)
FreddyA
First Poster
Options

Hi, I've recently forgotten my secure folder pattern and can't get into the folder.
I press "Forgot  pattern" on the bottom and it says "To reset your Secure Folder lock, sign in to your Samsung account".
After I choose the "reset" option, it goes to a screen that reads "Your Samsung account has been changed. To enable Secure Folder, sign in as null and reset your Secure Folder lock."
My only option after this is to select "OK" and it closes the secure folder.

I don't know what "Sign in as null" means, and I've been stuck here for an hour. Is there anyway I can fix this?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options
@FreddyA: When you hit Reset, it should take you to a screen to enter your Samsung Account details. If it's saying the account has been changed, then try going to Settings > Accounts and Backup > Accounts > Select your Samsung account > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Remove Account. Now, go back to Accounts and Backup > Add Account > Samsung > Enter your details. Once complete, try resetting your Secure Folder pattern again, and let me know if this resolves the issue.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I tried this biy it's still saying that I need to sign in as null. Please help me

0 Likes
JezHB333
First Poster
Options

Just wondering if there's a solution to this, as I'm having the same problem to no avail!

0 Likes
JezHB333
First Poster
Options

Mine just suddenly worked. For no reason....

0 Likes
andacqes
First Poster
Options

Merhaba klasöru kaldirmadan bu sorunu cozmenin yolu varmi null olarak oturum acmami istiyor

0 Likes
Members_U36Lj0c
First Poster
Options

Same here on Galaxy S20.

Why can't they just believe that my fingerprints are still mine?????

0 Likes
Members_U36Lj0c
First Poster
Options

"When you hit Reset, it should take you to a screen to enter your Samsung Account details..."

It doesn't

The next screen is the list of the account on the device, including Samsung where there's nothing like sign in as null (WHATEVER IT MEANS!) the screen before DOESN'T day anything about backups, is technically not possible to enable that secure folder.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Did you get this problem sort out? I would like to know because I'm having the same problem 

0 Likes
kbish
First Poster
Options

having the same issue any help will be appreciated

0 Likes