Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S8 vs S10+5g

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 01:12 PM)
JJB
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

My S8 was my first Samsung after several HTC's. Loving the camera, but its 3 years old and was wondering about upgrading to an S10+ 5g, as there seem some reasonable deals about at the moment.

a) Should I change now or hang on a couple of months for maybe even better deals?

b) Any issues with the S10+

Thanks in advance for your advice

JJB

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Maroš
Voyager
Options
if u like bigger screens then would reccomend its really good phone, if its good prize then go for it👍
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
hang fire till Black Friday time? November time.
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I just upgraded from the S8+ to the Note 10+ 5G, i can can attest that it is absolutely worth it. I bought it for £715 brand new in an Amazon deal, so absolutely worth it for that price. Its massively better than the S8 especially with the s pen, and a new battery compared to a 3 year old one is a huge difference.
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
the s8 takes way better shots then my s10, look at my posts with my camera quality, google bad camera quality Samsung s10 and s20 its awful, ive seen so many s10s with awful quality camera, my s6 s7 s8 and s9 took way better photos, im stuck in contract with an s10 for several more months and its shocking to see how many hated the camera, its not a fix software wise its hardwear
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's a really nice phone @JJB 

I would suggest to visit a Samsung Experience Store or Network Store to have a play with the demo models to see how you get On.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JJB
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone, thanks for your comments. I have decided to hang on to my wonderful s8 for the next few weeks.
0 Likes