Support

Open search

S8+ text cursor layer issue

Highlighted

Hey guys sorry if this is a duplicate issue but I just couldn't find it.

My phone shows the text cursor behind the layer the keyboard comes up on the screen. This is shown especially when I'm texting or have text further down approaching my keyboard.

Everything was fine until while I was texting, one of Samsung's update windows showed up and covered the screen with the normal wall of content updates. However, when the update showed up my keyboard was still there in front of it and I couldn't even hit update now, later, etc until I turned off my screen and unlocked my phone.

It is kind of frustrating cause it also impacts words that I want to revert back but as you can see in the screenshots even that is behind the keyboard.

Maybe not the end of the world, but the little things add up to the whole experience, right? 

I tried adjusting the keyboard, changed settings, tried rebooting but not a hard reset yet.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated!

Cursor behindCursor behind

I typed "Helo" which auto corrected to "Help" for screenshot purses and then the box to revert back is underneath nowI typed "Helo" which auto corrected to "Help" for screenshot purses and then the box to revert back is underneath now

0 REPLIES 0
Top Liked Authors