Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S8 service provider update has stopped

(Topic created on: 25/06/17 13:10)
Parm
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I keep getting this message constantly especially when I connect to Wi-Fi, I keep on having to close the message by clicking on the close app. I've already contacted three and got a SIM swap but it's still there. I've tried o2 SIM on the s8 and it still comes up with the message of service provider update has stopped. I bought the phone on 7 May and already getting this constant problem maybe every 20 30 mins please help 

91 REPLIES 91
Simbcfc1
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones

What? 

I have no idea what you are talking about 

Samsung can we please get a resolution ? 

0 Likes
amir59
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I'm very clear that I still have a problem updeat service provider has ceased to love when the phone is connected to the Internet after the message was the problem of driver services provider updeat when the programs that stop you other messages fine but Rahhkar not true that the do have Rahhkar other Samsung Rae's now or update or something and you are under Samsung're better just problems all solved to access to the original company Samsung may be a link to send me to a problem with the original company of we let him'm grateful

0 Likes
Fadhly
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi all, i have the same exact problem. Send my s8+ to samsung svc centre in Plaza Sing (Singapore) twice! Yesterday and just now, and guess what, the problem is still not solved. Change sim card, replace mother board, same issue. I gave up trying.

0 Likes
Simbcfc1
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi Samsung 

As you can tell with all the posts this is happening to a lot of s8 plus users , 

If there any news as to pushing out a fix for this as looking through the threads the community have tried everything and even sent devices back with no success? 

0 Likes
Fadhly
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi, i dun think samsung took note of the issues being laid here? Do you think so?

0 Likes
Raghebhnl
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

I think Samsung didn't hear about this problem yet because they bush a new update recently without fixing this problem 

0 Likes
Simbcfc1
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones

All quiet from Samsung,

I'm fed up of my £800 phone erroring all the time, 

Samsung can you please respond? 

0 Likes
AntS
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi all.

Fully appreciate the frustration. This issue is still being investigated, and we've just bumped the escalation, so hopefully will get some movement on it for you guys. 

0 Likes
terry009
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

I'm not going to hold my breath 😡😠

0 Likes
Fadhly
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones

Finally...hope this issue will be solved soon. Thanks!

0 Likes