Support

Open search

S8 'notifies' me that I have files in the secure folder, I already know that

Highlighted
Explorer

Just wondering why every so often (weekly or so) I get a notification from the secure folder telling me I have files in there. I know that, I put them there. What is it trying to tell me? I don't get the point of the notification. It's like the real world equivalent of people telling me I have grass on my lawn, or my car is in the garage, or I have some documents in my safe.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

LOL! Well, it's always worth bearing in mind that not everyone is as smart, vigilant or well organised as yourself, @d4005:winking-face:

Welcome to the forums, BTW. Noticed that your posts appear to be quite detailed. You come from a tech background (professionally, or as a hobby)?

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

Yes, Software Engineer. Well spotted. Maybe to get a response a shorter post would be better, but those responses would probably be questions for extra info :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

This notification doesn't bother me much, it only happens once a week or so. I was just confused as to what it's trying to tell me or what it wants me to do. Like I said in my analogy above ... if someone said "you've got a lawn in front of your house" you'd wonder why they said that. Are they implying I should cut it because it's too long. Are they suggesting I shouldn't have it there. Do they think I've forgotten that it's there. I think all those things when my phone tells me I've got files in the secure folder :thinking-face:

Top Liked Authors