Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

S8+ making strange beeping noise

(Topic created on: 15-07-2018 01:45 AM)
Hurricane
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Every time I unlock the my phone it makes a really horrid bleeping sound, the kind you would associate with a very low battery, now it has started doing it for 5-10 seconds after I unlock, I have turned off the unlock sound and I have restarted but it is still doing it. Any advice? 

0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27
Andy831
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

@Hurricanewrote:

Every time I unlock the my phone it makes a really horrid bleeping sound, the kind you would associate with a very low battery, now it has started doing it for 5-10 seconds after I unlock, I have turned off the unlock sound and I have restarted but it is still doing it. Any advice? 

0 Likes
celeste21
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Brilliant, thanks the NFC setting fixed mine too.
0 Likes
Roxy78
Journeyman
Options
Other Smartphones

My gosh, thank you so much for your post. I've had this random noise for a few weeks and it got worse after software update. Noise was happening all the time. Found NFC was on. So glad to have this resolved. 

0 Likes
Kirst
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Omg I googled and read these comments so I went into settings and wrote NFC and clicked into it and it was on. I only put my card into my phone case a week ago when the noise started that's pretty scary. So turned it off n noise has gone.

0 Likes
Pmboge
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
This is totally the correct fix. Thanks for sharing!
0 Likes
Bookem
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

My wife's phone has been beeping randomly. We checker NFC, Notifiations, Reset, Safe Mode !!  Help!!  About to go Apple

0 Likes
Jezah1966
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I had the same issue and thanks for the advice, removed my bank cards from my case and noise gone!!

0 Likes
webgrlNZ
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

You are a legend!!! That is exactly what it was!!! OMG it has been driving me insane lol. Thanks so much.

0 Likes