Support

Open search

S7 edge, USB to BMW connect

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi, I have a 2014 BMW 3 series GT, I am a newly converted from iPhone and I absolutely love my new edge 7. However its a little gripe I have, but I am unable to play my music through my cars audio. I can only assume its BMW dragging their heels with updates to their connect audio. But am I the only one facing such problems... does anyone know a workaround? I have spotify and love my audio and this is ruining my experience... I will not get another BMW! I love me Samsung edge 7!!

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Same problem here... not art work over bluetooth... is a pitty

Highlighted

please fix this problem as soon as possible. i want to see album cover on my bmw screen. thank you for your understanding.

Highlighted

Want to use USB on Carplay with your music, what's I am saying that Spotify Music as an example, you can convert Spotify Music to commonly used file formats then you can play Spotify Music on the car.

Highlighted
First Poster

When it comes to playback music in the car, such as BMW, there are lots of ways to do this, such as Aux-In Cable, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, USB Drive and burning to CD. 

If you need to detailed tutorial to do this, you can refer to this tutorial on How to Play Spotify Music in the Car. Although it focus on Spotify songs and playlists, the ways are similar to other music sources. So you can refer to it to play music in the BMW car. 

Highlighted

Hi. I have a Samsung s7 edge and a bmw 3 series 2013. I am frustrated that I cannot change songs on Spotify without using my phone.

I am considering purchasing the acram mini blink. Will I be able to use the car controls to change songs if I have this? I am also due for an upgrade on my phone and want to stay with samsung. Will things be any better with the s9 and the bmw?

Top Liked Authors