Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s7 Edge Blue light and Color Adjustment not working

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 06:34 AM)
GreenPeace
First Poster
Options

My S7 edge blue light filter is not working, neither is the color adjustment feature from accessibilty. For both, nothing happens after I switch them on. The blue light filter acts strangely eg. would deactivate if I locked my phone or would act in reverse i.e. when I turn up the opacity, it would go down and vice versa. The color adjustment options don't work at all either. I've tried them all but no changes at all are made to the screen after selecting them

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @GreenPeace ,

have you checked if there is any pending software update? If negative, please ensure that all the apps are up to date. Once done, place the phone in Safe Mode and try to use these features. Are they working?

Please follow these steps to put your device into Safe mode: Turn off your device > Power on your device normally > As soon as you see the Samsung logo, hold the volume down key > Keep hold of the volume down key until you’re onto the home screen > Safe mode will be indicated in the bottom left corner in a small black bar.

0 Likes
GreenPeace
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your response.

Yes I've done all the above but no results. I first tried a soft reset then a factory reset to default then a reboot to safe mode but there was no change,

0 Likes