Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 case back coming away

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 07:31 PM)
S71983
First Poster
Options

I have noticed over the last few days when resting my phone down that it seemed to be sticking up more on one side. At one point I assumed this was due the camera lens however when taking the phone case off to give it a wipe, I noticed that the back is peeling away on the left hand side. Now I have had this a few years however always keep it in good condition and this is not to do with damage but clearly a problem with it's manufacturing. This has been proven by many forums and media reports that I have read since I have been researching this.

Whilst this is the first issue I have experienced with the phone, it is clear this is an inherent fault with this make, maybe a certain batch or the way in which it was produced therefore believe I am likely to qualify under the consumer rights act to some form of resolution. 

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what did you do? Did you get it resolved as I had no plans to change my phone at this time.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This will need hands on @S71983  so I'd suggest to take it to the company that supplied it i.e as part of a mobile phone contract or a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Snuffalo
First Poster
Options

Hi.

Yes have had this problem twice, contact Samsung 

https://support.samsungcloud.com

URGENT handset collection, taken to service centre and repaired.

Provided it is a "blown battery" (manufacturing issue) I expect no cost repair will be carried out.

0 Likes