Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S5 Neo Apps on Memory card

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 02:26 PM)
Mallers007
Apprentice
Options

Hi, is there a way of  putting apps on the memory card instead of the internal memory please?  Messaging services take up so much space that im frequently unable to load or add apps unless i delete photos and vids, yet i have an almost untouched 32gb card ont he phone that apparently is useful for gathering dust and thats it

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RWE
Journeyman
Options
hi
First of all, not all apps are movable but for the ones that are
go to settings, apps, find the app that you want to move then click on it then click on storage and then it should give you the option to move to external storage
please note that if there is no option then you can't move the app
alternatively download app manager III from play store and use this to batch move, I use it and think its very good. there is a free version and paid pro version. I hope this helps

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
RWE
Journeyman
Options
hi
First of all, not all apps are movable but for the ones that are
go to settings, apps, find the app that you want to move then click on it then click on storage and then it should give you the option to move to external storage
please note that if there is no option then you can't move the app
alternatively download app manager III from play store and use this to batch move, I use it and think its very good. there is a free version and paid pro version. I hope this helps
0 Likes
Mallers007
Apprentice
Options

Hi, many thanks! just sat down and moved some and freed up space.  Taken me 4 yrs of cursing the phone before i found out, thx!

0 Likes