Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 - Pricing in the UK and Europe compared to the US?

(Topic created on: 30-01-2023 12:41 AM)
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options

Hello guys, is there any body going buy galaxy s23 ultra if samsung increases the price in UK and European countries? While in America samsung will keep the price same as galaxy s22 ultra. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As pricing hasn't been announced officially by Samsung UK and until the Unpacked Event happens I can't really comment to what I'll be choosing to do.

The first important aspects for me is if the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra supercedes my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra in specs etc @Rajsahab 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BandOfBrothers  Whilst may not seem a great look if samsung increases the European in current environment, do not know if that is definitely the case. Only need to wait a few days till we got all the information rather than speculation on the new products (even if I have engaged in some of that myself)  with premium mobile devices (with prices which are quite expensive) clearly not the only factor though, consumers will be looking at enhancements and how the technology develops.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I moved to the Netherlands 28 years ago.  I stopped comparing prices a long time ago between Europe and the US.  

Yea, the price will most probably be better in the US but if you have a problem, what do you do?

I ordered my S23 Ultra on 1 February and it arrived a few days later.   I paid €1349 last year for the S22 Ultra 256GB and this time 'round I paid €1299 for the S23 Ultra with free upgrade to 512GB.  

It is a nice phone.

I ordered the 'red' color directly from Samsung but it looks orange to me.  I use a Spigen Thin Fit case and you barely see any of the phone's color.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Yeh, my s23 ultra is being prepared for dispatch. I traded an old phone and got £150 pounds off from £1250. I will receive 512GB instead 256GB
0 Likes