Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra reserve

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 09:53 PM)
lister666
Student
Options
I'm in the UK and have seen that in certain countries you can reserve the upcoming s22 ultra and even get a $50 store credit in doing so.
Why am I not able to do this?
11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @lister666  Not always  the same process in different  markets. However we are expecting an Uk announcement soon. Can register here to be informed about the latest updates.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
You'll never get that deal here , always short changed by Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Rizij222
Navigator
Options
Not only we pay more we also get exynos
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As @JAMES4578 has shown there is a show interest to register for but the pre ordering etc is different for the UK to the States, which has been pretty much the case as before with pre ordering.

@Rizij222  The new Exynos soc has been reported as being improved and may actually rival the Qualcom SnapDragon Soc.

A person can import a phone that would have the SnapDragon soc in side which I've personally done before but there are negatives in doing so. Such as no warranty support by Samsung UK, Samsung Members app benefits section is blank. Possible that Samsung Pay won't work. Oh and no promotional freebies if any are added by Samsung UK.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
And with several websites saying you should reserve as there is a shortage and possible delay of 3months for S22 ultra where does that leave us in the UK with no option to reserve .....back of the queue as usual.........
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yeah I've seen some YouTube creators and tech sites suggesting this too however personally I'd take more notice on what happens when Samsung do officially launch the phones @PawPaw 

I try not to get too caught up with what non official sources say 😉

I've not yet encountered my most local Samsung Experience Stores not having phone's available,  however I appreciate circumstance are a little different due to various reasons affecting most manufacturers at this time.

Time will tell. 

PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
My fingers are crossed that its just internet hype, and in reality supply is smooth and plentiful
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Same @PawPaw 

I'm happy with the Fold³ however I'm a phone guy so will most likely purchase the Ultra version once I've done my due diligence when it's been launched.

J5G
Explorer
Options
Yip im in UK and I've been trying to pre- register to secure an s22 ultra, and get the £50 deal the US buyers get. The UK is not a valued market by Samsung - its too small I think. Add to that the inferior chips situation, I don't know why I stay loyal to Samsung? The Chinese phones are growing and giving more each year - Samsung are just make UK buyers feel 2nd class. I'll be looking to another manufacturer from next year after being 8 years buying Samsung products.