Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 09:13 PM)
kevinireland
Journeyman
Options
Will there be a snapdragon version for the s21 lineup in the UK / Ireland?, or will exynos be on par with sd this year?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Should be exynos, going by the reviews it sounds like that won't be a bad thing this year.
kevinireland
Journeyman
Options
hopefully exynos takes the lead again, I love samsung phones but the sd variants have better camera quality performance and battery, just gata wait and see 😁
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Going to be a wait and see as it does look like Samsung are starting to use Snapdragon in more phone's in the UK.

I appreciate what your saying about the Snapdragon as I did for my N20 Ultra so imported one into the UK.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
kevinireland
Journeyman
Options
I was always afraid to get one imported incase I didn't receive it or something lol, where would you recommend to import one from? if that's the case on the s21s
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It can be daunting at first as it's an expensive phone i agree @kevinireland 

It's not so much the geek bench mark scores between the Exynos and Snapdragon soc it's the optimisation the Snapdragon has over the Exynos version.

I used WondaMobile who are a trusted website company. They pay the import fee's too. The phone I received was factory sealed, with UK power brick and had no region lock.

It's the Hong Kong Snapdragon version so works best on the Network's I use in the UK.

The phone is sent as tracked too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi Aliexpress is also trusted, I've bought an imported model from them, just make sure to buy from someone with 95% or upwards good ratings, also read the reviews.
My phone took about two weeks to get delivered, no issues whatsoever.
0 Likes
kevinireland
Journeyman
Options
thats actually good to know! iv got the s20 plus exynos, and only 2 problems is the camera and battery really, but once the s21 Comes out I'll save up a bit and check out that website 🙂