Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Curved screen gone!?!

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 03:46 PM)
Kamsung
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I know we arent far off from the release however on the net leaks have come out that the curved screen is no more apart from the expensive models.

This was the reason i moved over to Samsung S6 and stayed since. Why would they do this? surely i'm not the only one who loves the curved screen. 

Being due an upgrade this month as well I was looking forward to the new range. Will have to see when Samsung release more details. However this could see me leave. Also why are you copying Apple and not supplying a charger?

Thanks

Kam

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ju2089765ď
First Poster
Options
I don't care for the curved screen anymore
0 Likes
Kamsung
Pioneer
Options
Thats what i was thinking if the trend has changed or something 🤔
0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
The curved screens looked great but in fairness presented a weakness in the phone if dropped. Hence I'm kind of in favour of this change although liked the curved screens myself also.
0 Likes
Kamsung
Pioneer
Options
I work in IT in a company where we supply mobile phones for staff. We used to get tons of people we broken apple screens over samsung. to be fair that came down to the weak housing of apple. also could be down to how clumsy the users are as well 🙃
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Yes, however its gone from all models apart from s21 ultra as most people found it to be unnecessary and annoying including me
0 Likes