Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Restore deleted photos videos album on S8

(Topic created on: 03-07-2018 05:57 PM)
Milind1
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I accidentally deleted important photos and video album while transferring to laptop to make space. Found it was  Not backed up on photos app. How do I restore these? I tried define.. S8 not supported. Not on Samsung backup either. 

27 REPLIES 27
Vautour
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Had photo pictures on galaxy with messanger ,would like them back
Had genealogy, history ,pictures under the name Vautour...
0 Likes
Vautour
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Gallery/photos
0 Likes
rubynebula
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

My S5 did not have that setting fix so I downloaded a free app and it did restore my 1,365 photos but they, for some reason, will not load or reload to the Gallery.  Does this Gallery have a maximum number limit or what could be the problem?  Thanks,

0 Likes
sam126
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Maybe a data recovery app?

0 Likes
DebraStitt
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

You just saved my life with this answer. Whew! I accidentally deleted all of my images under "camera." I thought I was just deleting one image but I was on the main image for the album. Sheesh!

0 Likes
Smith_3
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

For Recovering Photos and Videos from Samsung phone I used a free tool such as a Stellar Data Recovery for Android which help me to recover deleted photos from Samsung phone internal memory storage. Thanks!

0 Likes
mlsesay
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Hello I have mistakenly deleted all my pictures pls I needed some help to get them back
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Other Smartphones

@mlsesay: Please can you confirm the model number of your phone? If you're on Android 9.0 or higher then you should be able to recover any recently deleted images in the Gallery app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Recycle Bin. For Android 11, tap the 3 lines in the bottom right to access the Recycle Bin. Alternatively, check Google Photos to see if an archive of your images has been backed up here. 

0 Likes