Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore bookmarks from samsung cloud

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 06:43 PM)
Ciza66
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I've just bought a new phone (samsung s20) to replace my s9 today and when i tried to sync my bookmarks for samsung internet nothing happened... When i check in the samsung cloud service, i see in the "other data" section 155 items synced for "Samsung internet"...

How can i make my phone sync the bookmarks ?

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Ciza66 ,

let's try this: From Settings, tap Accounts and backup, and then tap Samsung Cloud. Tap More Options, and then tap Settings. Tap Sync and auto-backup settings, and then tap the Sync tab. Next, tap the switch next to your desired apps to turn auto-sync on or off for them.

0 Likes
Ciza66
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your reply,

I tried what you explained but once i get to the last page with the switch , samsung internet was already on. I turned it off and on again to see if it works but still no bookmarks.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Let's try this: Tap on the Bookmarks tab (the other tabs are Saved Pages and History). You'll probably see Bookmarks > My device, and it will say "No bookmarks". Tap on the word "Bookmarks" in "Bookmarks > My device" and this will reveal two folders: My device and Samsung account. The old bookmarks should be in the Samsung account folder.

0 Likes
Ciza66
First Poster
Options

I have the History and saved pages in the menu but there is no bookmarks. I got a little icon in the bottom with a star to open the bookmarks in the navigation page  (left to the icon to open new tabs and right to the icon to go to home). I  can host screenshot of this if you want (My native language isn't english so i guess i'm not very accurate)

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You are being great @Ciza66 ! In this case, I would recommend contacting our dedicated Samsung Cloud Team by filling the form that you will find here. 

0 Likes
Ciza66
First Poster
Options

I've filled the form , i hope they'll find out ! Thanks for your help TessM !

0 Likes
bsmith24
First Poster
Options

This makes no sense. Could you explain it better please?

0 Likes